Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Internet Nazi

I just found out that David Six, younger brother of fan-favorite Steve Six, is now the unofficial internet prefect of TAC. He has laid down an ultimatum saying that if anyone is doing anything illegal and it slows down his internet enjoyment, he will do everything possible to revoke your computer privileges. He can’t give you an hour, but I do wonder what type of hour you would get for downloading illegal files. Maybe you would have to used compressed air to dust all of the servers or maybe shine Sean Cosgrove’s shoes.

Needless to say, I'm not shaking in my boots. I have three things on my side here:

  1. Fan subtitled anime is quasi-legal. The copyrights are Japanese and not American, besides which the Japanese tolerate unlicensed fansubs.
  2. I don't download every day of the week.
  3. He doesn't know my secret identity: Baron Von BitTorrent.

With these three things on my side, nobody can stop me! And if they do, then I’ll quickly think up several more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home