Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Smack

There's not much one can say to your boasts about beeing Van Smack. You think you can talk trash. There we are. I was hoping that this could be a more productive, communitive blog where we could discuss our differences and potentially agree to disagree. Instead you seem intent on making this into your own little machismo playground where you aren't even smart enough to have a post title. You want a gauntlet? I have many gauntlets, all of which I will throw down, preferably in your soup, splattering your face with the contents and upsetting any chances you have with the lady types.

Here's a reaction: you say I wasn't going to get very many visits on my blog? Well then, please explain why you turned the comments off on yours. Was it becasue no one was commenting or that no one was reading in the first place. I at least wear my hits on my sleeve.

Actually, the throwing down of the gauntlet was more because you were taking for-freaking-ever to accept the invitation to blog. Anyway, let's pick some subjects on which you can cut your rhetorical skills. What's your opinion on...Google vs. Yahoo? (Just for starters).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home